We assist clients and candidates from inception thru the completion of the recruiting process. We have found that moving through a methodical search approach substantially improves the timeliness and quality of the outcome.
Phase I – Search Preparation
- Organize and manage project
- Complete job description and identify key priorities for the organization
- Develop and implement sourcing plan
Phase II – Candidate Identification
- Query proprietary database and network with industry professionals
- Screen prospects and conduct interviews with candidates
- Identify qualified candidates and submit to clients
- Handle logistics for client interviews and provide single point of contact for candidates
Phase III – Search Completion
- Conduct reference checks
- Gather compensation history and decision-making criteria from candidates
- Consult with clients to ensure the development of competitive compensation, benefits and relocation packages.
- Facilitate the candidate’s acceptance and transition to your company.
A typical search is completed in 60-90 days. The timeline varies when it is necessary to convene busy board members or executives for their role in the project. Below is a sample timeline: